Jovial, Brown Rice Pasta, Spaghetti, 12 oz (340 g)
- Expiration Date: October 13 2024
- Date First Available: September 29 2015
Shipping Weight:0.46 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: JOV-01120
- UPC Code: 815421011203
- Package Quantity: 12 oz
26.7 x 6.9 x 2.8 cm , 0.39 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Inherently Good
- Award-Winning Taste & Texture
- 44+ Years
- Our Pasta Artisans have been Crafting Gluten Free Pasta Since 1970
- 100% Organic Whole Grain
- USDA Organic
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Organic By QAI
- 100% Whole Grain 57 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
This is real pasta. Authentic, artisan crafted, traditional pasta from Tuscany that is worry free in every way. Made in a dedicated facility free of gluten, milk, eggs, tree nuts and peanuts, Jovial pasta is made with only one wholesome ingredient - 100% organic whole grain rice grown exclusively in Italy. This is delicious pasta for everyone. Jovial products are made by people just like you. We care, from seed to shelf.
Spaghetti & Basil Puttanesca
- 18 oz Jovial diced tomatoes
- 1 small onion, minced
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp capers, chopped
- 1/2 cup olives
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup parsley, minced
- 1 cup basil, chopped
- Prepare tomato sauce by sauteing 2 tbsp olive oil, onion and tomatoes with salt to taste for 20 minutes. Turn off heat.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk 2 tbsp of olive oil, capers, olives, oregano, parsley & basil together, then add to sauce but do not cook.
- Cook pasta according to directions below.
- Serve pasta with Puttanesca sauce and, if you like, crushed red pepper.
Cooking Time: 11 Minutes
Organic Brown Rice Flour, Water.
We process soy ingredients in our facility.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 2 oz (57 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 6|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||15|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||43 g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|