Dr. McDougall's, Vegan Split Pea Soup, 2.5 oz (70 g)
Frequently purchased together
- 15 g Protein Per 70 g Serving
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Certified Gluten-Free
- Certified Vegan
Most people enjoy Dr. McDougall´s Split Pea Soup because it tastes great. By popular request, we´ve made it gluten free. Enjoy the same wonderful flavor, still high in plant based protein and fiber for your delicious wellness.®
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That´s why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining The Earth Sustaining You®
Microwave Cooking Instructions (1100W)
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add room temperature water to fill line inside cup (about ¾” below rim of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on High on outside edge of microwave turntable until rapidly boiling but not boiling over- about 1 minute 30 seconds. Microwave ovens vary. Adjust the power and time as needed. Stop microwave if product is over cooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 5 minutes until soup thickens. Microwave again as needed.
- Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add boiling water to fill line and do not microwave.
Split peas*, onion*, natural flavors, potato starch, potato*, carrot*, yeast extracts, sea salt, garlic*, parsley*, lemon peel*, spices, citric acid.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care. Do not leave microwave unattended.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 70 g|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||1 g||1%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||46 g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber||16 g||57%|
|Total Sugars||6 g|
|Includes 1 g Added Sugars||2%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|