- Expiration Date: January 1 2022
- Date First Available: October 17 2019
Shipping Weight:0.08 kgSwitch to Imperial unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CVG-00787
- UPC Code: 008100007875
- Package Quantity: 0.4 oz
6.6 x 6.6 x 2.5 cm , 0.07 kgSwitch to Imperial units
Frequently purchased together
- Titanium Dioxide Sunscreen
- Hyaluronic Complex & Vitamin C
- Broad Spectrum SPF 28
- Instant Wrinkle Defying
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher.
- Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Titanium dioxide 4.9%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, talc, butylene glycol, niacinamide, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, isotridecyl isononanoate, acetyl glucosamine, silica, paraffin, peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, sorbitan isostearate, aluminum hydroxide, dimethicone, methicone, tocopherol acetate, phenoxyethanol, microcrystalline wax, dimethicone/methicone copolymer, panthenol, stearic acid, disodium edta, glycerin, pentylene glycol, hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, disodium stearoyl glutamate, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, ascorbyl glucoside, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium pca, trehalose, ethylene/propylene copolymer, polyethylene, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, [may contain: titanium dioxide, iron oxides].|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.